The Future of Home Cyn Home9:50 PM
With my daughter home the whole time, there is only that much I can do on the blog and creativity front. Last week has been a very busy week socially and I am now really longing for that back to school time (coming later this week).
That said, I still have been busy enough on the blog front, backstage. Here are some of the things I did and the things you can look forward in the coming weeks :
- I made a few minor design updates. Nothing major, but you might have noticed that the side bar have different title dividers. The social media icons have been shrunk a little and moved to the top of the sidebar (cue in the please please please follow me there). I also widened the content area of the blog and done away with the grey background for a cleaner, more minimalistic look. I also switched back to Linkwithin because the Engageya widget refused to look great after I applied a CSS code to tackle another cosmetic problem...geeky little details that might seem insignificant but really aren't (not to me).
- I have been working a whole lot on Photoshop, Canva and Picmonkey to get some new graphics and thumbnails ready for the Christmas Holiday season. I'll unveil all this pretty soon, possibly by this weekend.
- Speaking of Christmas, I have been working on new crafts projects, collected a lot of ideas and am ready to try a whole bunch of new recipes. So stay tuned, December is going to be busy.
- Speaking of December, my fellow blogger at "The Almost Indian Wife" has planned a December Instagram Challenge I am going to take part in. This is going to keep me busy on the picture taking and editing front. And if you haven't already, go follow me on Instagram!
- Last but certainly not least, I am almost finished with the Home Cyn Home 2016 Printable Calendar, this year I hand painted the graphics and scanned them, and I have 2-3 left to paint before getting it all together. I started a few months back, but life happened and before you know it we are at the end of November and I find myself on a tight deadline again.
All in all, I have still been productive enough on the blog front, just not where all of you guys can necessarily see it.